real life

(or something close to it...)

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Good Day to you also...

So... it's always sooo lovely when the first thing you hear when you exit the train is "You're a mother-fu......" screamed into my ear.

Soo, very lovely.

I love Philadelphia in the Summer time. Don't you?

In other news...
1. The White Sox are having fun in the western part of the state... maybe next year they will be back in Philly? That would be nice.
2. Seeing Superman on Saturday evening with my friend J. Can't wait. It looks like it will fun. Don't really care if it will be actually good or not.
3. I'm thinking today will fly by... I have six appoinments...back to back to back to back to back to back... I even gave up my lunch hour to meet with a student. I'm *such* a martyr.

That's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home