real life

(or something close to it...)

Monday, June 12, 2006

My weekend...

It was chock full of fun stuff.

On Friday night I went to my friend J's house to watch a movie. We watched the original "Alien" directed by Ridley Scott.. I had saw the sequel in the early 80s w/ my mom...but I never saw the original.. It was fun.. it had great characters.

Anyway, enough about the movie.. J doesn't read this blog. He said he thought it would be weird reading it... like he was reading my diary. He lost the link I sent him to this space. He's intelligent enough to find it if he REALLY wanted to...but he doesn't want to (why read about it... when he gets the details live and from me?)

Well, the one comment I will make about my friend. I like him. I like him a lot. He knows this. We talked about this on Friday evening. The other comment I will make is about relationships in general. They take work... even the easiest ones.. which, darn it, this one has been pretty easy so far. And that they are risky and scary and worth every minute talking things through.

Other weekend news:
1. Spent a great time with my friend Jan in DC. We went to the Spy Museum, ate at a place called Ben's Chili (I had a chili dog), and I had a $3.00 cupcake (white cake w/ raspberry frosting... sinfully delicious).

Hmmm...that's about it.

Have a great day.


1 Comments:

  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger michelle & jamie said…

    um, I really need an email about your conversation on Friday!! :) Sounds like things are going well though! I'm so glad!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home