real life

(or something close to it...)

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Almost normal...

So, it's been almost a week since my last post. I'm happy to say that I've almost bounced out of my mini-depression. In the past 5 months I have learned a lot about myself and about being in a relationship. So... I move on.. and I push forward.

Thanks to all who were supportive during my "time of need"... Yes, it wasn't a death of a loved one... but it was a death of a relationship. And it hurt. And it's great to have amazing friends to lend support when it is needed.

In other news... tonight is the All Star game in Pittsburgh... Can't wait to watch it... Will love to see what Ozzie Guillen has up his sleeve.. and especially interested in hearing what comes out of his mouth.

Have to run to Elizabethtown, PA tomorrow... very excited about that... it's a day not in the office.

Go have a water ice... it's hot out there.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home