real life

(or something close to it...)

Friday, July 14, 2006

Birthday Wishes...

To me! Sunday is my birthday... I love my birthday... always have... always will. Anyway, I received quite a surprise when I came home last night from work. A box of flowers. Two dozen roses. Not the "deep-red-i-love-you" type of roses... The roses were the very tiny small buds in different colors: red, yellow, white, pale pink, multi, etc... Anyway, I was afraid that they would be quite dead by the time I opened the box (I didn't get home until 9pm last night)... surprisely, they were not. This morning they looked even better.

Today at work my coworkers celebrated my birthday with muffins and juice (plus a Borders gift card and a great picture frame).

Tomorrow I'm going to see "The Lion King." It was my birthday gift to myself.

Tomorrow evening I'm having dinner cooked by the fabulous J Doran. His lovely wife Suzy will be baking my cake of choice.

Sunday evening I'm hopefully eating Indian with another friend.

All in all ... it will be a great birthday weekend.

In other news: I finally figured out what the water bottles filled with the yellow liquid littering around the train station finally are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home